High Quality 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit - Efficient MPPT Charging + USB Charging
Pre-made Cables Including Fuseholder - Fast Install!
High Quality 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit with 'Industry Leading' Quality and Power Output & 5 Year Panel Quality Warranty. German Solarworld Solar Cells
The panels are multi use, they are small enough to be mobile for caravan or mobile home use or can be permanently mounted on a garage roof or other suitable surface.
One of these 100W Solar Kits can be used to charge up a 12V Battery Bank and up to two USB Devices through the included 10A EPEVER Triron MPPT Charge Controller and PV Cables.
We have designed this kit to be easy to setup and install with the highest quality components.
Please Note: Custom Cable Lengths for Charging & PV Available Upon Request.
100W Monocrystalline TUV Certified Solar Panel
- Industry Leading Warranty - Quality Warranty 10 Years, 92% Power Output @ 12 Years, 85% Power Output @ 25 Years.
- Frame - Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Front Glass - 3.2mm,High Transmission, Low Iron,Tempered Glass
- Cell Type - Monocrystalline 125x125mm (5 inch)
- Junction Box - IP65 Rated
- Output Cable - TUV 1x4.0mm2/UL12AWG,Length: 90cm
- Dimensions - 945x670x30mm
- Weight - 7kg
- Reverse Current Protection - Blocking Diodes x 2
- Maximum Power - 100W
- Optimum Power Voltage (Vmp) - 17.8
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp) - 5.62
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) - 22.30
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) - 6.07
- Cell Efficiency (%) - 18.43
Temperature & Coefficients:
- Operating Temperature(°C): -40°C ~ + 85°C
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V(IEC) DC
- Maximum Rated Current Series: 10A
- Temperature Coefficients of Pmax: -0.435%
- Temperature Coefficients of Voc: -0.35%
- Temperature Coefficients of Isc: 0.043%
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT): 47+/-2°C
10A EPEVER Triron 1206N MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Charge Controller Features:
The EPEVER TRIRON series adopts a common Negative design and an advanced MPPT control algorithm. These controllers can track the Maximum Power Point point fast and accurately in any situation which will improve energy efficiency and obtain the maximum solar energy from your array. Fully Automatic operation with electronic protection, detection of Day and night.
- Advanced MPPT technology
- High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed
- USB Charging to a maximum 2.1A from two USB Ports
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
- Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
- User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
- 3-Stage charge with PWM output
- Common positive grounding design
- RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
- Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter
- PV reverse polarity protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV over current alarm protection
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Load overload protection
- Overheating protection
- LCD display.
- Nominal System Voltage: 12-24V
- Rated Charge Current: 10A
- Rated Discharge Current: 10A
- Battery Input Range 9-34V
- Max PV Voltage 60V - 46V @ 25C
- Max PV Input 130W @ 12V - 260W@ 24V
- Boost,Equalize and Float charging.
- Automatic 12/24 Volt detection
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Large terminals for ease of installation
- Gel, Sealed or Flooded Battery Types
- Fully electronically protected
- Power Consumption <20mA
These Solar Charge controllers are an ideal way to get your Solar System charging your battery bank in a controlled manner thus protecting and extending your battery life.
2 x 5M 4mm TUV Rated PV Cable Incl. MC4 Connectors (One of each)
2 X 5M Solar PV Cables come pre-crimped with One Male and One Female Connector, these cables are perfect for connecting from a Solar Panel to a charge controller or inverter where only one set of MC4 Connectors is required. If you require both ends of the cable crimped please see our other items.
PV Cable Features:
- TUV Approved Solar Cable
- Ozone Resistant to EN50396
- UV Resistant to UNE-HD:2008(HD605/A1)
- Durability Tested to last 25 Years according to EN 60216
- TUV 2 PfG 1169/08.2007
- CEI 20-91
- Flame Resistant: IEC 60332-1-2
- Conductor: Class 5 Flexible Tinned copper to IEC 60228
- Temperature Range: -40C to +90C
- Minimum Bending Radius: 4 x Diameter
- Thermal Endurance: IEC 60216-
- Maximum Voltage 1000V
- 30A Max Current
- Operating Temperature -40C - +90C
- Waterproof Grade: IP67
- Flame class: UL94-V0
- Connector Materials: Nickel Copper
- Insulation Material: PA12/1988HB
- TUV Certified
- Water Weatherproof Rubber Seal
- High Quality Machined Copper Sealed Tip
- Easy Disconnect Clips No tool required
Charge Cable Features:
- Size: 2.5mm Sq (14 AWG) Single Core 50/0.25 (50 Copper Strands) / 0.25mm)
- Length: 1.5 Meter Pre-made cable with waterproof fuseholder and ring terminals
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 105C
- Current Rating: 30Amps
- Voltage Rating: 12v/24v/50v/110v/230v/415v/600v (600v rms)
- Weight: 34g/m
- Insulation Type: Standard PVC Hard
- Outside Diameter: 3.65mm
- Insulation Thickness: 0.8mm
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6x Diameter
- Approval: BS6231 UK, CSA TEW Canada, UL Style 1015, 1028 or 1283 USA
These High Quality Solar PV Cables and connectors will ensure minimum loss and maximum lifetime reliability for your Solar Array.